Main structural system obtained by connecting trapeze formed I sec- tion beam to columns using hinges is a pre-cast reinforced concrete construction system. This system is advised for high design loads and buildings having cranes capable of lifting high loads. The slope of roof is standardized as 12%. According to the design loads and the span between columns, pre-stressed technology can be applied to beams necessary structural elements.
General Technical Points
- Between 10.00 m. – 30.00 m. hall breaks,
- Between 5.00 m. – 10.00 m. frame breaks,
- Precast slab, Precast r.c. roofing,
- Alternatively facade panels,
- Precast r.c. shed / two-sided lantern