As an alternate to the conventional structure elements and/or the architectural panel claddings, the precast reinforced concrete facade panels being one of the modern construction materials are produced, transported and mounted under the quality of ALACALI Construction.
Precast reinforced concrete facade panels can be produced with many option and combination of; insulated / non-insulated, ribbed / flat, fair forced concrete / wash concrete / colored / textured / polished / sand blasted / acid washed or weathered etc.
There are plenty of supe- riorities, when compared with the conventional components. Some of them are;
- No need for plastering,
- Can be directly painted from inside and outside.
- Smooth surface success and completing facade works rapidly thanks to steel forming.
- Faster Production
- No effect of weather conditions during production and installment process.
- Re-erecting the panels without any damage in case of extending the building,
- High quality of workmanship and material.
- Aesthetic design,faultlessly repeated architectural products, standardization,
- Perfect textured, washbeton or false joint applications in surface texturing that are impossible or very hard for conventional walls or plastering,
- Isolation without any heat bridge and etc.
K=0.70Kcal/m2hC for standard type of isolated panels.
It is possible to produce panels with required heat isolation value. Isolated panels are obtained by settling isolation material between the two concrete layers (load carrying and shielding layers) and they are produced without forming heat bridge.
It is convenient to conceal the connection joints with polysulfide based joint filling material.
TT panels are used only vertically. Panel width can vary between 152 and 270 cm. according to the project. Height is designed according to the height of the building. If the building is higher than 14 meters, then the panels are designed to be erected one on another.
Window space can be sized at maximum width of 116 cm between the two narrow beams but height of space can be at a required value. Texturing and washconcrete applications can be applied on the surface.
Flat Facade Panels
Flat facade panels can be designed both vertically and horizontally. They can be manufactured uniquely with a maximum width of 300 cm and height of 15 meters.
Window spaces can be designed according to the project. Texturing and washconcrete applications can be applied on the surface.